Counter loop systems support clear and effective communication at points of service where background noise makes hearing difficult. Users can connect to the system directly using their telecoil-enabled hearing device, or utilize a receiver and headset.
The Contacta SUPA-M300-WM comes standard with an HLD2 hearing loop amplifier and the IL-AE96 aerial, which mounts directly to the glass or partition between the customer and staff member. The kit includes a power supply and a durable M300 gooseneck microphone.
- Magnetic field strength distance of approximately 800mm
- Microprocessor control
- Energy-saving “green” standby mode
- Advanced audio processing features AGC, compression, and noise gate
- Constant-current loop drive
- Continuous self-testing
- Power and LED status indication